Sunday, June 20, 2010

Then the week end came

So I didn't do so great this weekend but I enjoyed it. We went out to dinner and I had 4 glasses of wine. I loved that part but not so much the dinner. Two bad meals in as many visits. No more Mimi's for us.
I forgot to weigh myself this morning, just as well I am sure I was up. I can feel it.
Today was a bit better but I still feel puffy from all the wine yesterday. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I am working and away from the fridge for the day. Just what I need. 
I will just skip this weekend counting calories, call it my  fluctuation days and start with the Cron O Meter again tomorrow.  I just might figure my calories for the day tonight. I know what I will be having tomorrow already so why not.
We worked in the yard a bit this weekend too. It is looking pretty good. I love looking out the windows and seeing flowers instead of neighbors. No ripe tomatoes yet. Love my garden fresh tomatoes.
Tomorrow is going to be a good day, I am looking forward to it.
Maybe I will even be able to zip my jeans. Then again I might not, so I won't try. Don't want to ruin a good day.

5 comments:

DawnRose said...

These days happen. You are picking yourself up and moving on and that's great. Don't let a slip lead you totally astray.

DawnRose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SheZug said...

Hi Marjie, how have you been? It's been a while. I hope you, the Greek and the kitties are doing well.

Willie Lethbridge said...

It's okay...stay tough. We're right they're with you. How have you been? Anyways, you must check out Isabel's work. It's at the DietSolutionProgram. Talk to you soon. Willie.

Burn Calories said...

So many people nowadays wants to lose some weight and burn some calories. its one of the hardest things to do, it takes hard work will power and lots of patience. But all the little things can add up! not having seconds, walking the dog etc..