- 2 tbs. flax seeds
- 2 tbs. pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs. sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup organic unpasteurized orange juice
- 1/2 cup Organic 2% Cottage Cheese
- left over protein chicken, beef or fish 3-4 oz.
- 4-6 oz lean Organic protein, chicken, beef, or fish.
- Raw spinach with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Roasted or steamed veggies with Olive Oil and sea salt.
- 1-2 cups frozen Organic Blueberries
- 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- Stevia to sweeten
- Flavored green teas all day long
- I take supplements to fill out my daily needs.
- I track my nutrients with the cronOmeter
- I weigh myself everyday.
- I journal everyday.
- Organic ketchup
- Olive Oil
- Butter, very little.
- Lots of spices
If I am wanting something to eat after 7 I will make it raw celery with a bit of sea salt. yea, I know salt is bad, so is plain celery to me.
This weekly food plan intentionally low in carbs from fruit. If you can handle the extra carbs and calories eat an apple Organic of course. You could also add a few eggs a week.
- Vitamin D 3 5000 IU
- Vitamin C
My new supplement is Glucomannan, it is a fiber that completely fills me for most of the day. Since it is a fiber you know what else it does. I highly recommend it if you want to feel satisfied for several hours a day or night. I haven't tried it at night yet. If you want to buy it online PM me. I will send a link. firstname.lastname@example.org