Saturday, November 29, 2008

My calorie day

I gained, grr
I have no clue what the heck I did to myself to have a one pound gain. It has to be the pumpkin custard and the wine.
I did have Merlot Thursday and one of those darn custards. When I made them I used half the amount of sugar the recipe called for. So little sugar nobody likes them but me. I have 3 left and won't touch them. The Greek adds his sugar to them, he is going to finish them.
12 Pound Challenge
Today I had a great calorie and food choice day. I decided to have cabbage more often and added psyllium 3 times a day for the fiber.
I expect to lose that darn one pound by tomorrow. This is such a set back if I intend to lose 12 pounds by Christmas. I have lost only one so far. I have always lost weight slow, very slow, but I keep at it. I am in my 15th month right now.

Here is what the cronOmeter says I did for the day.

For the small amount of calories my nutrients sure are high. Works for me. So are the carbs. I am going to have to get used to the fact that I can't get them low. I like fruit to much to give it up. I don't eat bad carbs at least, by that I mean processed grains.

No comments: